True or False:
- Does being nervous or feeling on edge or uncomfortable around other people keep you from doing things you want to do?
- Do you often feel evaluated or scrutinized by others?
- Do you think others are judging you or are often thinking critically or harshly about you?
- Do you to want to avoid people or situations where you may have these unpleasant thoughts/feelings?
- Have you avoided a job(or school) because you don’t want to experience feelings of nervousness, being evaluated critically, or because you may have a panic attack?
- Are you not dating/going out socially with others because the thought of going out with someone/others makes you feel very nervous?
- Do you limit how involved you become with people because you are afraid of letting them get to know you?
If you answered yes/true to any or many of these questions, you may be struggling with social anxiety and/or panic disorder and professional help may be of benefit.
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss and assess your specific situation. Please click on the link below to set up an appointment.